We recently completed a garage conversion in Lostock Hall to provide the property with an additional bedroom.
The existing garage was quite small so we had to use the space well to maximise the size of the room.
We took down an existing partition wall to create a small hallway and space for a built in wardrobe area.
We matched the new window and lead work to the existing house windows. Matching the brickwork was tricky as the bricks were now discontinued.
Completed in just 10 Days
All the work was completed in 10 working days and signed off from the local authorities.
- The main features of the Conversion:
- Matching UPVC window and lead work
- Boxed in utilities
- Took down exiting block wall
- New spotlights and sockets
- Created built in section for customer wardrobe
- Electric Haverland heater fitted